Auto Loans At United Finance
United Finance has been providing loans for goods and service purchases in the Northwest since 1922, specializing in New/Used Vehicle Purchases and Auto Loan Refinancing. We can/will provide financing for a multitude of purchases.
- New or used auto, marine, powersports, trailers, recreational vehicle purchase and much more
- Miscellaneous goods and services
- Dedicated credit analysts in each of our 26 markets, fast credit decision, same day funding, and no year, make, model or mileage restrictions
- We work with dealers within our current footprint, visit our Branches page to see our current locations and servicing areas
- Become a dealer – Contact Us
- UF Fast Track Dealer Portal
- Auto refinancing – Apply Today
- Shopping for a vehicle/recreational vehicle? Get Pre-Qualified
- Manage Your Account
- 26 conveniently located offices to meet your needs and answer your questions
- Convenient payment options, monthly statements, and account management
- Dedicated credit analyst.
- Fast credit decisioning.
- Same day funding, with clean funding packet.
- No year, make, model or mile restrictions.
- Fast, friendly service, no voicemail, you will be able to speak with someone in the branch.
- Look for ways to says “YES.”
- Long-standing friendships and partnerships with our dealers and customers.
- Access to UF Fast Track.
- 26 Local branches to service your financial needs.
- Convenient payment options.
- Monthly account statements.
- Establish, or re-establish credit score.
- Look for ways to help residents in our local communities.
- Application, decision and funding can happen same day and many times even faster.
UF Fast Track Dealer Portal
UF Fast Track is our Dealer Portal that allows local retailers, for all types of products, the opportunity to:
- Input applications directly into our Loan Origination System (LOS)
- This will speed up the application and decisioning process tremendously, allowing for a decision while the customer/applicant is still on site.
- The application will be immediately delivered to the retailers dedicated credit analyst.
- Follow the application through the entire process
- Receive up-to-date information and updates
- Print forms, including the Retail Installment Contract