Learn how to become a Dealer with United Finance Co.
United FAST TRACK is the FUTURE of Retail Lending
- Submit your United Finance applications electronically and securely for FAST DECISIONS
- Track the 'Real Time' progress of your application from submission to funding.
- Print an actual United Finance contract on a regular printer on regular legal size paper. No more contract printing errors and wasted time.
- Print any of our documents quickly and easily, including any of our Ancillary Product documents to sell on the contract and make a few extra $$$$. Saving you time and making you money.
- Communicate with your Manager/Buyer through the secured INSTANT MESSAGING feature.
- Review, Print and Fax your application to whomever you would like.
If you are a current dealer and would like to get activated on UNITED FAST TRACK, contact your Buyer/Manager or Dealer Development Representative.
All relationships are vital to our business success. Our community-oriented local branches understand the importance of this relationship and are able to focus on providing industry leading customer service to both our dealer partners and loan customers.
Our branches are committed to working with our dealer partners to meet and exceed their financing and financial needs.
With more than 89 years of industry specific experience, we understand the needs of our dealer partners in this ever-changing environment. We strive to meet and exceed all expectations.
Local relationships need loan customers, dealer partners and United Finance Co.
- No automated scoring system – each application is reviewed on it's own merit
- Experienced and dedicated buyers/managers in every local branch who work hard to put your deal together.
- Prompt review and decisions
- Best in class funding time
- Incentive programs and additional profit opportunities
- Automotive and Recreational Vehicle programs
- Bulk Purchase – We will purchase your 'in-house' receivables on favorable, negotiable, terms
- 90 Day Same As Cash (SAC) Programs with rebate opportunities – purchased from furniture and other goods and services retailers
For more information on our products and opportunities please contact our executive offices (503) 238-6464, or on the Contact Us page.